The “Love Your Chocolate River” Valentine’s Dinner & Silent Auction
The Petitcodiac Watershed Alliance is very pleased & proud to announce that tickets are currently on sale for our first ever “Love Your Chocolate River” Valentine’s Dinner & Silent Auction fundraising event. We hope this becomes an annual tradition, and an excuse to get together for an evening of fine dining, live music, chocolate, and flowers for a good cause: our youth. All funds raised will support local youth interested in the water & wildlife sectors in the shape of workshops, training opportunities, and scholarships to assist in post-secondary education. This chocolate-themed soirée is taking place at the Cocoa Room, which overlooks our beautiful Chocolate River. The chocolate for the event will be provided by Adorable Chocolat, located in Shediac.
The Cocoa Room, found inside of the Chocolate River Station, in Riverview, NB
Valentine’s Day, February 14th from 6:00-9:00pm
Your choice of Barbeque Beef Brisket, Caramelized Onion Chicken, or a Stuffed Portobello Mushroom. The Dessert being served is the Cocoa Room’s signature Chocolate River Brownie, served with coffee or tea. A Cashbar will be available as well on site
Members from Les Improbables will be serenading everyone with an evening of jazz
Silent auction (ATM on-site), 50/50 draw, roses for sale with funds going towards this event, and free photos of attendees as a keepsake of the evening captured by Nick Gaines of Nick Gaines Photography.
$40 per ticket
To ensure a lasting legacy of stewardship for the Petitcodiac River through support for our youth.
See more details on our “Love Your Chocolate River” Valentine’s Dinner & Silent Auction fundraising event page.
Proud supporters of this cause:
So far, the silent auction items include:
- Two concert tickets to Dooly’s Beach Blast 2016 from XL96.9 Country
- An Epiphone guitar signed by Tim Hicks from CasinoNB
- A one-month membership to Goodlife with gym bag, t-shirt, water bottle
- A Family/ Group Season Pass to Fundy National Park (valid until 2018)
- A Hanging HUG hammock, made in locally in Moncton
- An Opera Box pass (4 tickets) for the Capitol Theatre
- Four 1-Day passes to Magic Mountain
- A Floral piece from Flower House, made locally in Moncton
- Pieces of traditional aboriginal jewelry, donated by Debbie Cyr & made locally in Moncton
- A gift certificate for workshops with Green Eye Cooperative
- A gift basket of products from Sequoia Trinity
- A giftbox of flavoured oils & vinegars from Liquid Gold in Moncton
- A Gregory 30™ Bag from Oceantrail Source for Adventure
- Acu-rite™ Wireless weather station from Bass Pro Shops in Moncton
- A local plane tour ride for 6 people donated by Dr. John Compton
- Scentsy products donated by Amanda’s Scents
- A gift package from Cabela’s in Moncton
- A $50 gift certificate from Blossoms Fresh Fruit Arrangements located in Petitcodiac
- Free car washes from Ultramar
- Door prizes donated by the 3Run Entertainment, Salty Sea Dog Pub, the Atlantic Salmon Conservation Foundation, the Kennebecasis Watershed Restoration Committee, and more!